The weather was of great importance in terms of capturing the mood of the image. Â You can see the fog and the rain which were made using particle flow. Â A drip system was bound with gravitation and wind force. Â For the splash deflector I used the UOmniFlect deflector, containing objects in scene (because of the miscalculation of collisions I needed many system resources and a lot of time, and therefore the objects that were low poly modified and the small objects, including the grass, were not involved).
The rain consisted of 6,000 droplets, which were rendered as spheres with motion blur. Â The fog was also made with particle flow with wind force, and was rendered with the AfterBurn plugin. Â It could therefore be animated and non-uniform (which is much better if we simply use zbuffer!).
The scene was rendered in separate layers (the computer simply could not pull the entire scene, plus it was possible to regulate the brightness, and other parameters, separately) (Fig10 - 11).
The scene was rendered using V-Ray, without GI in order to reduce the render time and PC resources. Â Standard options were used; I only changed antialiasing on Catmull-Rom and in the Adaptive subdivision window image sampler and I changed the value of Clr tresh to 0,0.
Since the scene was created for animation post-processing work, it had to be easy for any program to use, however for this still image I used Photoshop. All layers were merged, and I also changed the brightness/contrast, colour balance and the saturation. And that's all !
If you have any questions it will be a pleasure to answer them, so please write to me by email (Fig12).