Now you will apply the textures on the objects, add some maps to the channel bump and specular to have some configurations of the shaders and materials.
1. Carry the reference skull meshe outline to any editor of images. Paint, edit, copy and make whatever is necessary to obtain the result as image below. You can also use some references images to start the texture
2. As the model shows dirty bones, you can add some details as bump maps and shine (Specular and Highlights). Using this texture of the skull apply it in the Difuse channel Map of the Material Editor, try to get a grayscale tons and apply it on the channel Bump Map of the Material Editor (make it as image below)..
I'm using the Shader Blin and the field Specular Hightlights. I use the procedural configuration with a texture to control this field too (Specular highlights). You can use procedural configuration + texture to control de shines on the model, it's a good resource
3. Do the same to the maxillary.
4. You can use the same texture of the skull on the teeth. I recommend a simple cylindrical mapping, but you can practice with UVW Unwrap. Don't forget to remove the channel bump, specular and glossiness.
5. You can make the teeth whiter using the modifier of the Material Editor RGB Tint.
6. For the clothe you can use the repetition texture, in this case it isn't necessary to open the mesh with perfection, because you will use the repetition texture. In case you use a personalized texture you can open the mesh on the UVW Unwrap.
7. You can apply more details on the clothe texture, for example: dirty, blood and etc... Make it as images below.