37. We haven't finished the part of the eyes because these parts will not be shown.
38. Now we're going to work on the nose, with Cut (click right button - Cut). Make it as image 044.
39. Continue sculpting, cutting and adjusting the vertex.
40. Select the emphasized edge, apply Loop (Alt + l), and exclude the selected edge.
41. Select the faces and delete.
42. Select the edges and extrude them, but use Shift + drag mouse into the Skull. And after adjust the new vertexes. You can use Move, Rotate and Scale.
43. Now, select the emphasized edge on the left bottom of the viewport, keep extruding the edges as image 049. Adjust the vertex and collapse it correctly.
44. With the sub-object Border, select the edges as image 050 and extrude into it (you can use Shift + drag to mouse).
45. Compare all your references and adjustments with it.
46. Now, we're going to add some edges to help in the Meshsmooth modifier. Select the edges and Ring (Alt + r) Connect (Shift + n).
47. Make some adjustments and create more edges when necessary.
48. Now you have the model with Smooth with the iterations 1, go to "Subdivision Surface" in Editable Poly, turn on "Use NURMS Subdivision" and in the display field use Iterations 1. This isn't a MeshSmooth, this is Editable Poly's smooth, and after you can to remove if you prefer.
49. Save your work.
< previous page continued on next page >