On this part of the tutorial we're going to build the cloth of the Dead Twice. We can start with the hood and after we can go to the other par.
1. Create the plane object with L:1956 and W:2500.
2. You can do it like the "Part2_Planes of Reference", use the image "body.jpg" as a sample image.
3. Merge the objects you have already done in the previous steps.
4. Go to Menu File - option Merge and search the object "Skull.max" and after position in its place as the sample image.
5. Do the same with "Hand.max" and the result will be like image 201. Remove the Meshsmooth from all the ob.
6. Hide the objects "Hand" and open group "Skull" (Menu Group - option Open) and select the skull.
7. Make this selection.
8. Press button Shift and make a copy of this part, apply the modifier Push, convert to Editable Poly and delete the selected faces. We're going to work with the side of this object only, so delete the other one.
9. It will be good idea to search some references about cloths, tunics.
10. Organize the edges
11. Create some edges using the prominence ones.
< previous page continued on next page >