10. We're going to rename these objects: the first you can call "Frontal" and the second "Lateral".
11. Now, to align conform to image 006 and the Material Editor, duplicate the slot with our texture "cranio.jpg". Very important: you have to name the project to create it. Once the slots are named, attribute the material lateral to object Lateral.
12. Go to the right viewport and choose vertex at Modifier stack and move the vertexes conform to image 007. Move the Gizmo of the UVW Mapping as the image shows.
13. Now, organize its objects so than they will have the structure of the image 008. Use Snap on the image 009, it's my configuration for the Snap.
14. Group the objects "Frontal" and "Lateral", named "Skull" and place it on axis zero of the coordinates x,y and z. You can use the dialog box "Transform Type-in (F12)" and type zero in x,y and z.
15. Save your work named "Tutorial_Skull_00.max".
16. Click the right button on the mouse on the object Tutorial_Skull_.max" and also on Properties, unmark the option "Show Frozen in Gray".
17. Now, we're going to freeze the skull, click right button on it and select Freeze Selected on the list. Save your work again.
18. Now we're going to customize your units. Go to Menu Customize - option Units Setup.
Click System Units Setup and make Centimeters. Click Ok in Siplay Unit Scale, mark centimeters to. That's ok
19. Save your work.
< previous page continued on next page >