The Skull - Add detail to the Teeth and Maxillary
At this point you can add details to the model.
1. Create a plane object as image 098
2. Edit the plane object and convert it to Editable Poly.
3. Model it.
4. Add this cut as next image and continue modeling the tooth.
5. Here you can define what aspect teeth you want: thick, thin, long, short, dirty or clean.
6. Duplicate this tooth to the side and make it little different from the other (make a copy in this case) and position as image 102. You can activate Meshsmooth.
7. Here you can use Soft Selection to rush your work.
8. You have on your hand good references about the model. Now it's a good moment to analyze the human dental arcade, you should understand its position to obtain the best results.
9. Create a third tooth as the explanation above, and position it as image 103.
10. Don't forget to save the work.
11. Create the other teeth using the first tooth as a reference, make a copy then edit/position them as image 104.
12. You can use Ring (Alt + r) and Connect (Shift + n) to work.
13. Select the central vertex and Chamfer (Shift + r).