I knew that the tires would be hardest part so I designed some UV maps and applied some Prodecural layers to add to whole effect.
The rest of the texturing was image maps of metal textures downloaded from the web and Some basic procedural layers to break up the UV seams and add some dirt layers..
For the final render I used a basic scanned image to composite onto..
Again I wanted to use a real world image rather than a fantasy landscape to add believability to the shot so I chose an ambient image without much direct lighting ..
The lighting was created to generate diffuse soft shadows using arrays of area lights matching the image and to not detract to much from the main subject of the render..
Here is also a second version that I made using basically the same techniques and recolored slightly in photoshop