Step 06 - Creating details
140) Let's add some details to this chair creating a handle and some screws.
141) First of all we will make the screws. It can be easly done with a tube primitive. Remeber to reduce it's Sides parameter, otherwise it will not look like a screw.
142) Copy it to the other side of the chair.
143) Now let's create four screws in the central connection. It's easy too and can be done with a Cylinder primitive.
144) Make 4 copy of it:
145) Next step we're going to create the handle. Let's start with a Spline in Top Viewport. With Line command active, create an L shape from the center of the chair.
146) After you create this Spline, go to it's Modify panel and enable Renderable and Display Render Mesh options. This way the Spline will have volume. Adjust it's thickness in the Thickness parameters if you wish.
147) After this, access the Vertex Subobject and chamfer the vertex in the corner like this:
148) In Front Viewport, create a Spline like this in the tip of the handle. This will be a little rubber.
149) Apply a Lathe modifier, make some tweeks and it's done.