br001.jpg (Total Texture v3)
br010.jpg (Total Texture v3)
gy025.jpg (Total Texture v3)
br010.jpg mix with tile04light001.jpg (Total Texture v5) for the tower
Plants from Total Texture v10 that I used
I want to simulate the sunrise, so my light setup is:
1. Main light , - I used 1 spot light with yellow (a bit orange) tone and high intensity placed far back from the houses (a white round thing as a guide for the sun)
-1 point light with bright yellow tone to help the main light got more broad effect.
2. Fill light, - 1 ambient light with blue tone, so I can fill the overall scene with bluish color to simulate the sky.
- Since I want to maintain the morning atmosphere, I created another one point light with pale red tone.
- A spot light (orange and a bit brown) to fill the building from the right side, so the scene didn't appear too dark.
- Another spot light from the front of building, this time a light blue tone.
3. Bounce light, 1 volume light with a dark brown color that I placed below
Here's the final render, rendering in production quality with quadratic B-spline filter.I choose TIFF as my output, so I got my alpha channel for editing later. I tilted the camera to got a more dynamic composition.
The scene still seems a bit dark this time. but that's fine since I planned to fix the rest in next session.... now for the final part...Post Production!
From here, I worked completely in photoshop. Since the title for this one is a Symphony of the clouds, so the clouds played as a very important element here. There's a couple good skies background that I found from Total Textures v3, I decided to use 3 photos for the background. here's the photos:
and here's a test with the 3d scene after I mixed the clouds.I also adjust the level and gave an orange photo filter.