Next I changed some of the scaling parameters to give the money even more of a different look. After changing the scaling I changed the "uniqueness" until the stack pieces were closer together.
I then proceeded to convert this back to an editable poly and use the element selecting tool to bring all my separate stacks together to form one big stack. I then deleted my cylinders since I wont be needing them anymore.
I then randomly selected different planes in the stack and switched out the dollar bill textures I made. This makes the stack differentiate a little better. Even though one is a 500 and another is a 1 dollar bill the viewer will not see the difference in the two since they will be stacked so tightly together.
Then I added a bend modifier and made a small bend in the stack. I also scaled the entire stack down vertically to make it more compact.