For the lights, I used the same procedure and level of details in order to achieve a good-looking appearance (Fig.09 and Fig.10).
And so, I proceeded in the same manner until the end of the modelling process (Fig.11 and Fig.12).
Once I'd completed the whole modelling process and was satisfied that I had achieved my main goal (which was the detailed modelling of the car), I proceeded to apply the materials in V-Ray - all of which are very simple, with little "science" in the preparation of them. I began with the car paint - the values that I used can be seen in Fig.13. For the rims, the values are shown here: Fig.14. The brake calipers have an image on the diffuse as well, as shown in Fig.15. For the sidewall, I generated a map drawing in the bump (Fig.16).Â