For other parts of the model polygonal modeling was used, similar to that used for the main body (Fig.05b).
Here is the finished model with turbosmooth applied (Fig.06 & Fig.07).
Originally my idea was to only make the car, but later I decided to make a background as well. In this case I wanted an old street and I used the same modeling methodology described above, along with a displacement map on the street and some of the houses to create the scene (Fig.08).
For the car, I used mostly two VRay materials. The parameters that I used can be seen in Fig.09.
For the background I used textures available on the internet, consisting mostly of the facades of old houses. I also used a vraymtl with a small reflection to simulate the wet effect after it's rained (Fig.10).