I did not have a deadline because this was a personal project. Because of this I could work on it as much as I wanted. I think that this is very important even if you have not got much time.
I placed a couple of plants in the right corner and started the final modifications. I painted fog between every layer group to make the distance between them more visible. I put lianas and climbers on both sides of the cave. Finally I painted the characters in a different picture in ten-fold magnification and placed them into the picture (Fig.20).
This illustration shows the layer structure (Fig.21).
Looking at the finished picture I think I can say I achieved my goals (Fig.22). The cave looks lifelike and monumental.