1. Neon Light
2. V-Ray Light Material
3. Basic Interior Lighting
Download the scene here
The scene will only work with Max 9.
Isometric View Of Entire Scene
As you can see, in this particular scene, I pay little attention to objects that are not in view of the camera.
The object acting as the floor is just a copy of the back wall. Also I placed a plane above the floor acting as the face of a billiards table. The plane is not in view of the camera but it is necessary for light bounces and color bleeding.
V-Ray Global Switches
- Displacement is enabled
- Default lights are disabled
V-Ray Global Illumination Settings
Pretty basic settings here.
- GI is on
- Primary GI engine is set to Irradiance map
- Secondary GI engine is set to Quasi-Monte Carlo
V-Ray Irradiance Map Settings
Pretty basic settings here as well.
- Irradiance Map preset is set to medium
- Under options I enabled show calc phase
- Mode is set to Single Frame
next page >