The composition was simple, but effective, and I got the final mood that I wanted.
First I did a pure render in 3ds Max. The result was good, but some corrections needed doing. So in Photoshop I did some color, brightness and contrast adjustments to give more life to her. The next step was add a layer in overlay mode and paint some highlights to show the front light was stronger and make the gold parts shine even more. And finally I added a painted shadow over the background (Fig.12).
And here is the final result (Fig.13)!
Well, thanks for the patience and for reading my Making Of. I hope you like it and that I've helped to clarify any questions you had about the creation process of my image. Thanks to the 3DTotal staff and the Nitroglicerina guys for all their support. Best wishes and good studies for all!