23. Ok, the model will look like this.
24. When you analyze the image 117 you will see a part in red and note that the above part is like the maxillary. So we can "cut road" copying this part to maxillary
25. Use Tools Mirror and make a copy. Adjust as image 118.
26. Use element in sub-object mode and select as the image shows
27. Select the second built tooth, hold shift + drag mouse to clone it. To edit the object you can use Edged Faces (F2).
28. Edit the teeth.
29. Active mode See-Through, unmark "Ignore Backfacing", make the selection and copy to maxillary using the mirrored way.
30. Detach the new object, go to panel "Hierarchy" and mark the options as below
31. Mirror the object
32. We're doing this process because it's fast to finalize the project, but you can practice it creating the maxillary from a new object.
33. You can mirror the object as image 125. Make an instance
< previous page next page >