For the floor, I wanted the texture to look slightly different, with some large bricks. I still wanted to keep a certain similarity, so that everything kinda "blended" together.
Made some tweaking in Photoshop and came up with this.
Now, I imported these into Bryce, and applied them to the models. Here's what the scene looks like with the textures.
Once I'm satisfied with a render, I always do the last lighting and color corrections as postwork.
In this case, i wanted to have some sunrays coming through the openings to the right, so I opened the image in Photoshop and created a new layer.
For the sunrays, I use a basic triangular shape, and play around with gradient, opacity and softness.
As a final touch, i added some extra reflections in various places, just to enhance the sunlight.
Thanks for your time
< previous page