14. If you activate "Subdivision Surface" you will find the eyebrows effect does not look angry yet. So add some cuts as image 066 the meshsmooth will be better!
15. Select the prominence edges and apply Connect (Shift + n) to create another edge in this region. Before unhide all faces!
16. After organizing the vertexes the work should be as image 068, notice the detail that was made with some cuts and adjustments, it is a small detail and all details are very important!
17. The work should be as image 069.
18. We need a reinforcement at the bottom part of the eyebrow, so we're going to add some cuts as image 070.
19. In image 071, we have a triangular face, collapse it as next image.
20. Organize the mesh.
21. Now we're going to work the eyebrow, as usually use Ring (Alt + r) and Connect (Shift + n) and after organize the mesh.
22. The model should look like as image 074.
23. We're going to work the side face, the bone which holds the maxillary... Unhide all mesh (go to Sub-object Polygon, option Unhide All).
24. Make cuts as next image shows, use the tool Cut (click with the right button of the mouse + option Cut in Quad Menu). And after adjust the vertexes.
25. Continue cutting and edit new vertexes.
< previous page next page >