25. Ok the first mapping is ok and you can export meshe outline reference to work the texture.
26. You can frame the Window Unwrap on the screen monitor and press button on the keyboard "Print Screen" and paste the shot on any image editor, cut the image on the blue border exactly or you can use the plugin Texporter. The Texporter is the best option.
27. The texporter is a little plugin and it has many utilities such as the no need of UVW Unwrap, Texporter opens the mesh for you (the subject of our studies is the UVW Unwrap and not the Texporter so save sometime to study it). Use the configurations below and apply on the skull and after the reference is created, save on any format, I prefer to save with format PNG to obtain channel alpha
28. Save the work and go to the maxillary and do it the same way.
29. Now the clothe. You can see that there are many imperfections so use the repetition texture. There is no reason wasting so long mapping.
30. Go to the hands and make as image below.
31. This step, "Texturing" you will texture and maybe modify the mesh on the editor UVW Unwrap to obtain the best result.
32. Below the preview the mapping done until here.
33. Save the work.
< previous page next page >