After the test rendering all the shaders were assigned to their corresponding mesh (Fig.12).
I wasn't quite happy with this result, because it looked a bit too dark. So in the light settings I changed the light intensity and color, and with a lot of trial and error tweaked the shaders until I was happy with the rendering (Fig.13).
The image was composited in Photoshop, where some distortion, color correction and other effects were applied. If you like to see a full resolution of the final scene have a look here (Fig.14).
I hope you have enjoyed reading this article and looking at my workflow. This scene is a very simple scene and the modeling part was done really quickly. Shading takes time, because of all the test renderings. I managed to get this scene done within seven days, where each day was an eight hour day. It just shows that it's possible to create some nice renderings in a small amount of time. So please keep on doing what you are doing and model, render, expand your portfolio, improve your reputation, and finish projects. I know it is hard, but if you started a project, finish it!
If you have any specific questions regarding the workflow or any other question please write me an email and just ask.< previous page