For the street texture, after unwrapping the model, I began to collect hi-resolution close-up textures for the street tiles. Here is the diffuse map (Fig.11).
The original map resolution was 3500*4000 pixels (Fig.12).
After that, I came up with the displacement texture by desaturating each layer and adjusting the brightness and contrast (Fig.13).
To simulate the wet look of the street, I had to produce a reflection map and glossiness map, so using the displacement map as a base, I changed the level of some layers and inverted some other layers and so on, until I ended up with the reflection map and glossiness map (Fig.14 & Fig.15).
To apply these maps to the street object, I used vraymtl and plugged these maps into it with some adjustments in the reflection and glossiness maps (Fig.16 & Fig.17).
All of these adjustments came after a long journey of tries and errors.
The render was with normal settings, there was nothing special here (Fig.18 & Fig.19).