After this process I created an adaptive skin and started to block in the forms using the ClayTubes brush. I used the Subtool master to create a symmetrical subtool for the horns.
Now I could have a great perception of the proportions of the horns compared to the head; after fixing this I tweaked the horns a little bit to get the shape that I had in the concept. I also started to create an open mouth for the model and refined some shapes like the eyes, lips, cheeks and forehead (Fig.08).
At this point I was satisfied with the proportions of the horns and so I started to create the intricate form that they have. To do that I painted some masks on the mesh. Here is the beginning of the process, which I ended up doing several times(Fig.09).
After finding the right masks I could start to create the cavities by using a negative inflate deformation (Fig.10).
Now it was time to tweak the forms. Here I used masks a lot to protect some areas and create overlapping (Fig.11).
Here you can see the final horns attached to the head with all the details included (Fig.12 - 13).
I used the same technique to create all the other horns too, such as the arms (Fig.14), legs (Fig.15) and back (Fig.16).