Location: Worcester, Worcestershire, UK (in-house)
Project Coordinator/Marketing Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Salary: details available upon request.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an incredibly organised and capable project coordinator with exceptional communications skills and an understanding of marketing practices to join 3dtotal, a well-established independent publishing company in the heart of England. 3dtotal creates a wealth of printed books, e-magazines, e-books and reference products for artists/digital designers. The role of Project Coordinator/Marketing Assistant is a new position that is split 50/50 across project coordination and marketing.
As Project Coordinator, working in a close-knit group of 12 full-time staff you'll provide excellent support to ensure the smooth-running of the company's projects, working closely with the Studio Manager, editorial team and designers to see deadlines are met on time and within budget. You'll take pride in your work, will be self-motivated and able to take the lead, plus have strong organisational ability, attention to detail and heaps of initiative. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating project schedules & coordinating the team
- Seeking translation opportunities for books/magazines
- Handling book production & shipping schedules
- Project managing new Kickstarter launches & fulfilment
- Assisting with proofreading & customer support
As Marketing Assistant, you'll be responsible for the company's social media channels and drive marketing strategies to increase sales of the company's products, working closely with the Studio Manager and editorial team to come up with marketing ideas, and working with the team of designers and web developers to implement and evaluate campaigns. Training will be provided. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing, implementing & evaluating marketing plans to launch products & increase sales
- Increasing the number of subscribers to the monthly digital magazines
- Developing ideas & initiatives to engage with an audience of 80,000+ Facebook followers, 14,800+ Twitter followers, 1,000+ YouTube Followers & 3,100+ Vimeo Followers
- Working with the designers to update product banners & advertisements
The successful candidate will ideally be of graduate calibre with relevant experience, have a team-spirited approach and a strong work ethic, plus the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Some professional experience of delivering marketing campaigns
- Some professional experience in online marketing, including social media
- Proofreading experience & fantastic copy-writing skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Proven teamwork skills
- A positive outlook with the ability to prioritise & adapt to last-minute changes
- An interest in digital art is desirable, but not essential
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter that explains why you're the perfect candidate for the job to the Studio Manager, Lynette Clee: moc.latotd3@ettenyl
. Note: applications that do not follow this instruction will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!