iToo Software releases Forest Pack 4.2
The company launches the new version of their popular scattering tool, improving its animation capabilities.
Cádiz (Spain), April 10th, 2014
iToo Software is proud to announce the release of Forest Pack 4.2 Lite and Pro version. This release includes support for VRay 3 final, support for Corona Alpha 6 and a new set of over 30 meadow grass and flower presets. In addition, the software expands its capabilities by adding new animation features.
• “Meadow”, a new library that includes over 30 wild grass and flower presets.
• Support for V-Ray 3.0 final.
• Support for Corona Alpha 6, including Forest Color.
• Translation X/Y range can now be defined using min/max values.
• Translation can be controlled using maps.
• Added Transform->Probability map (for translation, rotation and scale). When enabled, the map is used as a probability value for the random range (black: no random, white: full random range)
• New Animation mode: “Frame from Map”, uses a map to define the absolute frame within a Start/End range.
• Diversity Map can use its own texture, independent of the Distribution Map.
• New scattering algorithm for UV Surfaces, which allow to deform the surface without changing the density of the distribution.
• Inverted falloff curves can be used at same time with including and excluding areas.
• Plus many more improvements and fixes. Please check release notes for full info.
As usual, a Lite version of the software is freely available to download. Also available are release notes, and a demo reel, all on iToo Software’s website.
This release is part of the company´s developing program for 2014, which started with the launch of RailClone 2.2 back in February.