Mercenaries Engineering announced today its presence at Annecy 2013, at the occasion of the Conference Emerging Tools: Looking Ahead and the Effect on the Technical-Artistic Approach, where the latest version of its software platform Guerilla Render will be unveiled for the first time.
Developed in Production for Productions and successfully used from TV Series to CG and VFX feature films such as Onyx Films’ the Prodigies, Method Animation’s series The Little Prince, Prime Focus’s Mirror Mirror, Prime Focus’s Total Recall and Prime Focus’s Dredd, Guerilla Render is the next generation renderer focused on Production’s requirements.
Guerilla Render is the answer to Animation and VFX needs, featuring simplicity, flexibility and performances.
Hybrid Reyes / path tracer rendering engine & lighting setup software
- Effortless unbiased Global Illumination, HDR Image Based Lighting
- Easy to use, innovative lighting system (RenderGraph)
- All-purpose physically based shaders for surfaces, hairs and volumes
- Progressive preview for faster iterations
- Easy pipeline integration (Python scripting)
- Programmable shaders and lights (Pixar RenderMan ® SL + nodal shaders)
- Support for major industry standards (Autodesk Maya ®, Pixar RenderMan ® RIBs & DSOs, Alembic, Massive ®, Golaem ®, Yeti...)
- SDK for procedural and geometric file formats
- Fast and accurate path tracing engine
- 2D and 3D baking
- Embedded shader optimizer and compiler
- Small memory footprint, unlimited textures and renders size, geometry compression and more
Guerilla Render will be released to public for the first time at the occasion of the SIGGRAPH 2013 that will take place at Anaheim Convention Center on 21-25 July 2013.
Once available, customers will be able to download the software via Guerilla Render website http://www.guerillarender.com